Our extensive collection of photographs, documents, manuscripts, diaries, newspaper cuttings and books is available for research with the assistance of on duty members.
Our collection is currently being entered into Collections MOSAiC Plus program, this will make items easier to locate and view electronically. If any members or volunteers would like to assist us with this task please contact us. (Note you will need to live within the local area and be able to come to our rooms).
If you would like to become a member the fee is $20 per annum.
Benefit to members
- Discount on some publications,
photographs and photocopies
- Discounted assistance with the compilation
of your family tree by our Research Officer
- Access to our records, computer database
and library facilities
- Comfortable research room, kitchen and
Download your copy of Former Times our very own Historical Newsletter
* Some of these file downloads are large, we try to keep PDF sizes as small as possible, imagery makes for large downloads